CB Countdown Timer Widget for Elementor is a custom widget that allows you to display a countdown timer on your Elementor-powered website. The widget provides a visually appealing way to showcase countdowns to events, product launches, sales, and more.
- Upload the ‘cb-countdown-widget’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the ‘CB Countdown Timer Widget for Elementor’ plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Drag and drop the ‘Countdown Widget’ element onto your Elementor page.
- Set the target date for the countdown in the widget settings.
- Customize the appearance and styling of the countdown widget to match your website.
How can I customize the countdown widget?
You can customize the appearance and styling of the countdown widget using the built-in styling options provided by Elementor. Simply select the widget, go to the Style tab, and modify the settings as desired.
Can I translate the countdown text?
Yes, the countdown widget is translation-ready. It uses the text domain ‘cb-countdown-timer’ for translations. You can translate the countdown text by providing translations in the corresponding language files or using a translation plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Countdown Timer Widget for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.