Collect more mailing list subscribers with the Emercury for Elementor PRO plugin! Directly integrate all of your forms with Emercury to collect more mailing list subscribers and push your email marketing to the next level.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/pluginsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Install and activate plugin. Emercury add-on will work only with installed Elementor Pro plugin.
- Go to Elementor -> Settings -> Integrations section and enter the data for the Emercury API Settings, screen – 1.
- Сreate widget form, screen – 3.
- Select Action after Submit “Emercury”, screen – 4.
- You are done!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Emercury Add-on for Elementor PRO” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
VER 1.0.4 – 26/08/2020
- Fixed: Conflict with other Emercury plugins
VER 1.0.3 – 26/06/2020
- Fix: Compatible with new version of Elementor
- Fix: Deactivation error
VER 1.0 – 31/03/2020