Tired of hardcoding the internal link to pages of your website and having to manually change them when needed or when the site domain changes? Or maybe tired of setting up a specific menu just to have it available as widget? This is the plugin for you.
With a simple interface you can add internal links wherever you want and they’ll continue to work if the slug (internal link url) or the site domain will change.
And it’s very easy to customize, just a few lines of CSS and you are ready to go.
The widget allows you to:
- Define a title
- Show/hide the title
- Choose a custom text for the link
- Select the internal page to link to
In the last years I found myself doing this over and over again so I did this plugin to speed up some work and to keep the customization freedom I’m used to.
- Italian (it_IT)
- Serbian (sr_RS) thanks to Ogi Djuraskovic, http://firstsiteguide.com/
It is not responsible for any harm or wrong doing this Plugin may cause. Users are fully responsible for their own use. This Plugin is to be used WITHOUT warranty.
- Upload ‘internal-link-widget’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Internal Link Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Update version compatibility
- Added serbian localization.
- Initial release.